Valentine's Day is a great way to create theatre in stores.
Most shoppers are looking to purchase a gift in a dedicated area in-store, so it’s important to signpost your display*1.
Shoppers buying confectionery for Valentine’s Day have a 33% higher basket spend than other shoppers2.
Chocolate is the most purchased gift for Valentine's Day, followed by flowers3.
- Focus your range on best-selling boxed and gifting chocolate4
- Consider linked deals and merchandising complementary products together, like flowers and chocolate
- With delivery growing, consider offering a Valentine's Day bundle that can be delivered locally
- Dedicate an area of your store to Valentine's Day*
* Where HFSS regulations apply, only non-HFSS products may be displayed in certain areas of the store
¹ Snackchat Panel Valentine's Day 2022
² Snackchat Panel Valentine's Day 2022
³ Snackchat Panel Valentine's Day 2022
⁴ Snackchat Panel Valentine's Day 2022